Thursday, July 13, 2017

First, I'd like to apologize for being on "hiatus" for a couple of months.  All I can say is that real life, work, and scouting got in the way.

Since February, I've been very busy doing scouting things.  Here's what I've been up to:  


Exploring Trains with my Cub Scouts

Marching in the 4th of July with my Cub Scouts


Backpacking with my Boy Scouts


Buying Strawberries at the Strawberry Festival


Unfortunately, I've had a tough time trying to keep up with my emails.  One BIG change that is coming up is that Victory Tales Press has closed shop any my 99 cent titles will revert back to me, so I'll be looking for a new publisher for them soon.  
I haven't had much time to write, either.  I have written a couple of "flash" fictions and poetry which you can find on my Writing.com account at:  http://www.writing.com/authors/sgcardin
Hopefully, I'll be able to start up writing soon, as I really miss it. 
The big thing about today is that it's NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY!!  I love fast food fries. Not many deals for French Fry day though, but if you download the McDonalds App, you can get free med fries on Friday through September.


So, I just gotta ask:  What Fast Food Chain has the best French Fries?  




PICK THIS UP:  Journey of the Heart.  This 99 cent summer read is here through August.  

BLURB:
James returns to his home in California after World War II only to find out he's lost his farm. His way of life gone, James becomes a journeyman, selling Bibles, looking for a sense of purpose.

Rachel Santori's winery is in trouble. She's looking for someone to trust. When Rachel meets James, she can't deny how he penetrates her soul with his long, lonely looks. 

Can James find a sense of belonging at Rachel's winery? Can love mend both their weary hearts?

BUY LINK:  AMAZON: http://a.co/ecUbsjf
Also available on Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Smashwords 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment