Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weight Loss Week #2 - 8-14 JAN


I had my weigh-in on Tuesday and the boys were in school. My weight loss was 1.6 pounds so I can't complain. It's a nice start. At the meeting, we talked about planning and how planning can lead to success.

I have to admit, planning can be a challenge for me. I usually go day-by-day, but the group leader wanted us to think a week out. While I think that's ideal, it's not practical with all I have going on.

I do manage a good day-by-day plan. This week I've treated myself to beef fajitas, chicken marsala, and baked ziti with chicken sausage. I've also taken a couple of 45 minutes walks around the neighborhood. My husband, who is counting points with me lost 6 points. I'm proud of him.

Oh, did I tell you I joined the weight loss challenge at work. We "weigh" out 22-24 March. 1st place is $975. 2nd place is $400 something and 3rd place is $275.

Now, if I can through the weekend… I'm doing homemade pizza.
How was your week?

Smiles
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your weight-loss efforts. I have several friends who do WW and love it. I've had really good luck eating low-carb, so that's worked for me. Plus, I like eating this way, which is a big help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rena, thanks for your support. I do enjoy WW. One thing I'm learning is that yes, I have to cut out carbs, well, not cut them out but go low carb as well. Just uping the veggies, (which has been a challenge this week) and cutting out the carbonation isn't enough, but it's a start.

    Smiles
    Steph

    ReplyDelete